Ahh yes, The dreaded school. When it comes around we all dread, new teachers, new schedule, some new unfamiliar faces, the MASSIVE amount of homework load, less time on tumblr. Here is another long post with a few sites and others to help you out here!
- Advice on college
- Alternatives to buying expensive textbooks
- AP Cram Packets
- Cheat sheet for becoming an adult
- Dorm room survival
- Free online college classes
- How to survive college masterpost
- cheap & healthy snacks
- chocolate muffin in a mug tutorial
- Coffee recipes to help stay awake
- Every Starbucks drink and pasty FTW
- For the vegans
you bad ass motherfuckers
- macaroni cheese / mac&cheese in a cup
- quick and easy soup recipes
- study snacks
- Study snack
- thousands of quick and easy snack recipes
- Yummy cheesiness!
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipesHelpful sites:
- Challenge your brain
- Feed the hungry while using your vocabulary
- Free online textbooks
- Grade calculator
- Rape Escape
- Whole page dedicated to studying/organizing
High school needs:
- For Juniors or Seniors With Low Income Families Looking For Scholarships
- How to survive freshman year
Mental health resources:
- a website that is always relevant.
- falling asleep tips
- How long to sleep
- how to talk to and help an anxiety-ridden friend
- how to wake up in the morning
- keep taking your mind off of it
- mental illness recovery tips
- need a motivational speech? i like this one for myself.
- not having a good day? :c
- picking up a hobby can relax you during the school year!!
- seriously just please try to relax ily
- take your mind off of it
- tips on self-love
- when to go to sleep/wake up
- working out is a total stress-buster.
- download free books
- express yourself with make-up
- Hobbies masterpost
- I fucking love to study to this.
- please remember this.
- Sick ass movie list
I have more but, this is a school one so message me for more.
- Sites to help you not get distracted with other sites. (Mac)(PC)
- Various ways to where a scarf
- What’s the fucking weather
- calm/nature sounds
- chill playlist
- coffee shop blues
- coffee shop sounds
- concentration playlist
- study playlist
- 4hours of classical music
- An already typed essay at your fingertips(type the subject and press random stuff and an essay forms. TO KIND OF HELP)
- bibliography maker
- educational links fucking galore
- my favorite tutoring website
- online ruler
- pull an all nighter but do well on your exam
- Social media citing
- study like a college kid
- Time Management
- Psychology Lectures by a Professor from Yale University
- compliments generator
- how long to nap
- go to a quiet place
- learn more about anxiety.
- panic and anxiety information masterpost
- Relaxation techniques
- Stress Analyst
- the thoughts room
- take a guided relaxation
- yoga poses
- Best place to get help for English
- essay structure guide
- essay writing help
- free microsoft word alternative
- Grammar and spell checker
- Graphic Essay Organizer
- Help on reading/researching
- Make a kick ass essay
- Masterpost of writing software
- microsoft word equivalent
- more essay writing help
- On books you you don’t want to read
- Tip of my tongue
- calculators (includes graphing, geometric, stats etc)
- College/high school Chemistry notes
- math problem solver (2)
- Periodic Table
- This is the math god
- Answers to the textbook
- Beneficial studying tips
- Crash course in any subject with John Green
- Free Educational resources for anyone and everyone
- help in a ton of subjects
- Helps you in any subject
- homework help
- how to google
- how to study, Study guide
- finals survival guide
- improve your studying skills
- Learning Websites Masterpage
- Looking for a word
- make flash cards
- One of the best learning websites
- Tips before/during an exam
- Tips on Exams
- Remember that today’s day in age is different from how it was back then. So don’t stress about school too much.High school students today have the anxiety of what a mental patient in the insane asylum had in the 50s. Here’s also a thing to show how times have changed.
- Prioritize. List what needs to get done first and when. Sometimes getting the bigger/harder tasks is easier than conquering the smaller/easier tasks.
- Set times when certain projects need to be done and stick to that deadline.
- Turn your phone off or give it to your parents while doing work/studying. I know that we live in the age of technology and literally everything is at the touch of our fingertips. Honestly though you can wait on what your favorite celebrity has to say or if your crush liked your instagram photo. You’ll be more involved in that than you are into your work.
- If you have trouble in a certain subject and there is no assigned seating, take advantage of the front. I guarantee you’ll learn more.
- Ask your teacher what exactly you’ll need to know. If you’re taking notes during the year, write in the margins whether or not it will be tested. It will be easier to know what you will be tested on.
- Save your exams. Half the time your teachers use the same questions (or questions similar) from your exams on your midterms or finals.
- Don’t try to do homework straight afterschool if you can’t, despite what everyone says. Give yourself an hour, and try to get some exercise in. I find it stops me getting bored of sitting down. Not to mention helps me concentrate better.
- Don’t just read the material, write it, draw it, recite it, quiz yourself on it! Until you have the material down.
- Join clubs, sports, or organizations! You’re guaranteed to find friends in there. You’ll already have common interests. Start with that and go with the flow.
- College kids: If you don’t have assigned seating, and you have been sitting in the same seat for 2 weeks. That is you assigned seat now. Don’t move or you’ll screw everyone up and they will hate you.
- Color code things, such as your notes.
If you want to see how I color code my notes message me and I’ll be happy to show you.
- Be kind to one another.
I think that about does it. So yeah:)
im from the united states of AMERICA what do you MEAN THIS VIDEO IS NOT AVAILABLE IN MY COUNTRY
I love sunglasses, am I looking at that tree? Am I staring at your dick? Who knows!
if tumblr university was a thing i wouldn’t hesitate to set it on fire
I wouldn’t hesitate to deduce who did it, burn your dead bones after I kill you, and travel in my Tardis to do my homework at the university, so I could take as long as I want.
Guys the matteabittner url is dead, did somebody kill them?
The user probably got a inbox flooded with death threats, that’s unfortunately this site’s default response to dealing with people they don’t agree with.
And you dumbasses get all butthurt when /b/ decides to invade.
do u ever just hum a song and then it randomly turns into another song with a similar tune and ur like “no wait”
this is how DJ’s are born.
|Played: 2,691,003 times.|
I accidentally started playing It’s Time in two different tabs and it basically sounded like this
This is the best accident ever.
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN SO PERFECTLY.
“Attention all S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. This is Steve Rogers. You’ve heard a lot about me in the past few days. Some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. But I think it’s time you know the truth. S.H.I.E.L.D. is not what we though it was. It’s been taken over by Hydra. Alexander Pierce is their leader. The strike and insight crew work for Hydra as well. I don’t know how many more but I know they are in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want. Absolute control. They shot Nick Fury and it won’t end there. If you launch those helicarriers today Hydra will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way unless we stop them. I know I am asking a lot but the price of freedom is high… it always has been, and it’s a price I am willing to pay. And if I am the only one, so be it. But I am willing to be that I am not.”
"damn nigga, was that off the dome?"
THIS IS ONLY ONE SECOND LONG
three words. just those these special words. and ill be yours forever.
free video games
Before and After Video Effects – Movies
Let us take a moment to appreciate all the effects people who create these things and the actors who make you believe them.
Gatsby had believable effects?
'Pulp Fiction,' 'Guardians of the Galaxy' & More as Golden Books
A comprehensive list:
- Sword Art Online
- Sword Art Online
- Sword Art Online
- SWORD ART ONLINE
- SWORD ART ONLINE
Important things for non-black tumblr users:
not every trendy phrase you see on here is for you to use. in fact, lots of the words i see floating around on here are actually aave (african american vernacular english) and when you use it and you’re not black, that’s cultural appropriation
that includes “not about that life,” “bae,” “____ game too strong” and more. it also includes “swag,” but unfortunately i just know enough people will get angry about that and say they as non-black people don’t have to give it up and that’s disrespectful as hell but i’m just one person
honestly, when you use it, this comes with a looooong groan from me because you don’t have the background that lets a phrase like that have any meaning from you. it also acts to lessen the legitimacy of aave because it becomes a joke when non-black people use it, and black people honestly get all kinds of shit from, wow, everyone else, about how the way we speak is not “real English” and a lot of ableist stuff about our intelligence from it
so like, really, think long and hard about what’s better - you making a ‘joke’ using aave that gets some laughs from your non-black friends and pushes black achievements further into the ground, or being, i dunno, respectful? honestly, you’ll live. omitting a few words that don’t belong to you in the first place will not ruin your life.
Um, excuse me, but I didn’t know that you have to be a certain race to say certain phrases. Last time I checked, whenever a word is introduced into the English language, anyone can use it.
Yes, I understand where you’re coming from. I’ve had plenty of black friends being made fun of because they use these stereotypical phrases. But also, that doesn’t mean only black people can say them.
I call my friends ‘nigga’. I say ‘swag’ and ‘___ game too strong’.
And guess what? There’s nothing wrong with that.
I hang out with black people, they don’t give a shit.
And also, isn’t restricting the use of these words and phrases to a certain ethnicity going against the belief of antiracism that you so strongly defend? It makes them see more exclusive and alien. If you want lessened segregation, it’d be better if we infuse these words into the common language of youth instead of laying exclusive claim on them.
Imagine if some white dudes went up to you and said, “Oh, please stop saying ‘hot dog diddly’. It disrespects our group and you don’t have to background to say it. Frankly you’re being disrespectful.”
??? I would be pissed off, which is what I am right now.
These phrases and words have become a part of my lifestyle, even if I’m not black. So fuck off, and let me talk how I want. Fuck your political correctness.